To give every child the very best education possible.
We enable every child to fulfil their potential and nurture an enthusiasm for learning. Our children leave our schools equipped for future challenges and success so they can make positive choices in life and a genuine contribution to society.
While our schools are encouraged to have their own distinctive ethos and character, our shared purpose is underpinned by three principles that explain how we work:
We work smartly and make the most of every opportunity to be a team player in delivering an outstanding, inclusive and well-rounded education experience for all.
- Collaboration at every level between individuals, teams and academies ensures expertise from across the trust is shared to achieve the best possible outcomes for all pupils.
- Continuous professional development at all levels enables every member of staff to add value and underpins our commitment to retaining and developing talent.
- Evidence-based innovation thrives, staff are trusted to develop their practice, test the impact and share their findings.
We strike the right balance between autonomy and consistency so we can challenge ourselves to keep getting better at the things that matter most.
- Teaching and learning is prioritised in every school as the most important improvement activity.
- Leaders foster a culture of learning where staff further their practice through coaching, modelling and enquiry led learning.
- Feedback from pupils, parents and stakeholders is an integral part of assessing schools’ performance and progress.
We have the courage and integrity to do the right thing, resist excuses and treat others with fairness and respect.
- We set high standards for ourselves and others.
- We are reliable and trusted professionals, who role model fairness, respect and effective communication.
- We are responsible and accountable for all our action